Shaved Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad
- 8 ounces fresh Southern Selects Brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1 cup kale, roughly chopped (alternative substitute: romaine lettuce)
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1 handful almonds, slivered
- 1 cup stale bread, torn into small pieces and toasted (optional)
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Easy “Caesar” Salad Dressing Ingredients
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine salad ingredients in one large bowl, except cheese and bread.
- Blend all salad dressing ingredients in food processor or blender.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and blend.
- Top with homemade croutons and fresh grated cheese.