Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Baby Carrots, and Beets Recipe
- 4 small beets, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10–12 Southern Selects Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 4 Southern Selects baby orange carrots, halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preferred dried herb combination
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss beets with olive oil and place in a large baking dish.
- Place in oven and roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven, add second tablespoon of oil and allow to melt. Add Brussels sprouts and carrots and toss with oil, salt and pepper to taste, and sprinkle with dried herbs.
- Return to oven and roast until all vegetables are tender and Brussels sprouts are starting to brown (about 30-45 additional minutes)