Garlic French Beans
- 2 tablespoons extra light olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound Southern Selects French Beans, rinsed and dried
- ½ cup chicken broth or white wine
- salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in sauce pan on high heat.
- Add green beans, turn the burner down to medium high heat. Cook the beans for 10 minutes, folding the beans on the bottom to the top once.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken stock or wine and turn the burner up to high heat for 2-3 more minutes (give the beans enough time to cook & absorb flavors, but make sure you remove them while the are still a bit crunchy).
- Season will salt and pepper and enjoy.
Original recipe from: Taste and See