Southern Selects Asparagus & Heirloom Tomato Flatbread
- 4 Lavash or 1 large Pizza Crust
- 1 Herb Boursin Cheese
- 3 tbsp. Greek Yogurt
- 3 Southern Selects Heirloom Tomatoes
- 1 bunch Southern Selects Asparagus
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Blanch asparagus for a few minutes a shock in ice water and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Mix Boursin cheese with creek yogurt into smooth consistency.
- Place lavash or pizza crust base onto parchment paper lined sheet pan(s).
- Spread a thin layer of Boursin cheese mixture onto lavash/crust.
- Thinly slice Heirloom tomatoes and place on top of lavash/crust).
- Next, place Asparagus pieces onto lavash/crust.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes in preheated oven.
- Carefully remove lavash or pizza crust from oven and finish with a little salt and pepper.