Blackberry Lime Cheesecake Bars
- 1½ cups Southern Selects blackberries
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 4 8oz packages cream cheese softened
- 2 tsp lime zest, plus extra for serving
- dash salt
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- lime slices for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil
- In a mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter until all crumbs are moistened. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a stand mixer, with the whisk attachment, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add lime zest, salt, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, and egg. Beat until well combined.
- Pour cheesecake mix over the crust and smooth with a spatula. Scatter blackberries evenly across and lightly press into batter.
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes, until the cheesecake is set. Let cool on a wire rack until room temp.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours, then cut into squares.
- Top with fresh lime zest and slices, and serve.