Asparagus Heirloom Spring Medley
- 1 pound Southern Selects asparagus (green or purple vairety), trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup Southern Selects baby heirloom, cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh mint and/or thyme, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella (cubed) or feta cheese (crumbled)
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 4 tbsp olive oil (1 tbsp for cooking asparagus)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. *Grilling the asparagus and/or tomatoes is another alternative
- Wash and halve the baby heirloom tomatoes.
- Place asparagus into baking pan and drizzle olive oil over them.
- Bake for 6 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer to platter or bowl and add tomatoes, cheese, and herbs.
- Blend ingredients for dressing and drizzle over the medley.
- Toss it all together and serve.