Dear Valued Customers,
We want to let you know we are very aware of COVID-19 and its ramifications, and we are taking it very seriously. Our team is closely monitoring the status of the outbreak and its potential impact on the supply chain. We are closely following the recommendations of the CDC, WHO, FDA and other authorities for updates and best practices to control the spread of this virus.
We are taking proactive action at Southern Specialties, Unique Cold Storage, Unique Logistics and all farming operations to keep our team members, you and your customers safe and healthy.
These steps include:
- Enhanced site entry restrictions
- Travel limitations for team members
- Increased frequency of sanitizing procedures
- Increased frequency of air filter changes in all areas
- Mandatory use of increased wash stations
- Mandatory use of hand sanitizer stations in all areas
- Maintaining respectful boundaries between personnel
- Screening of authorized personnel in processing and production area
We continue to closely monitor the evolving coronavirus situation and will provide timely and sound direction as it relates to Southern Specialties. Our team is charged with providing you continuity of produce supplies and adequate packaging to service your customers.
We are committed to providing you safe & healthy fresh produce, and we appreciate your trust.