Sugar Snap Pea and Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1 lb Southern Selects sugar snap peas
- 1 lb Shrimp
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Chili paste (optional)
- Mix sauce ingredients and set aside. Peel the shrimp if necessary, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat about 1 min. Once hot, add the shrimp. Cook shrimp about 2-3 minutes per side or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Add snap peas into pan, and cook about 1 minute. Add sauce and cook about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add shrimp to pan and toss to coat in sauce.
Optional: Serve over jasmine rice and top with sesame seeds and chili flakes