Southern Selects Cheese-Stuffed Petite & Sweet Mini Peppers
- 1 lb. Southern Selects Petite & Sweet Mini Peppers
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup soft goat cheese
- 3-4 chives, chopped diagonally
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: 1 jalapeño, finely diced
- Slice all peppers in half lengthwise and scrape out any seeds.
- In large bowl, mix together cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. and Add jalapeño if you like spice.
- Fill each pepper with cheese mixture.
- Broil for 1-3 minutes or until cheese has browned to desired amount.
- Garnish with chives and serve immediately.