Southern Selects Blueberry and Mango Spinach Salad
- 8 cups baby spinach (about 5 oz)
- 1/2 cup Southern Selects blueberries
- 1 Southern Selects ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp blueberry jam
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Blueberry Vinaigrette: Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, jam, shallot, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Toss spinach with Blueberry Vinaigrette; stir in blueberries and mango. Divide salad evenly among 4 plates; garnish with feta and pecans.
Tip: Top salad with grilled sliced chicken or sliced hard-cooked egg for added protein.