Kung Pao Broccoli
For the Kung Pao Sauce:
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
For the Broccoli:
- 1 Tbsp. grapeseed oil
- (1) 2-lb. bag Southern Selects Broccoli Florets
- ½ cup Baby Rainbow Carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup unsalted halved cashews
- 3 cups cooked white rice, for serving
- For the Kung Pao Sauce: In a small bowl, combine the Kung Pao Sauce ingredients. Stir and set aside.
- Heat grapeseed oil in a large nonstick wok (or skillet) over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli, rainbow carrots, and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, for 4-5 minutes.
- Add in the Kung Pao Sauce and cook, stirring constantly, for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer the Kung Pao Broccoli over a bed of cooked white rice. Garnish with the scallions and cashews and serve.