No-Bake Blackberry Cheesecake Cups
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 7 oz vanilla wafers or ladyfingers
- Brandy, champagne, or any other liquor of choice for soaking. Non-alcoholic alternative: simple syrup or a tart and sweet fruit juice
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 12 oz. Southern Selects blackberries
- Mix the cream cheese and sugar using an electric mixer or whisk until the sugar has been incorporated. Pour in the cream and whip until smooth. The cream cheese mixture should have a light, fluffy texture. Next, slowly incorporate the lemon juice while mixing.
- Get 4 x 4 oz. serving glasses. Crumble enough wafers to cover the bottom of the glass. Pour a splash of alcohol of choice to soak the wafers.
- Add two dollops of cream cheese mixture in the glass, then crumble enough wafers on top to cover the surface of the cream cheese mixture. Pour another splash of alcohol over the wafers.
- Cover the glasses with cling film and allow the cheesecake parfaits to rest in the fridge for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. Arrange berries on top right before serving. Dust with powdered sugar and decorate with edible flowers for an extra touch.
Original recipe from: http://carolinagelen.com